Jan 8, 2011

What shall I write about?

What is this blog for?  Why did I put up this blog?

First, I want a place to write down some of my thoughts, and play with them.   Writing helps you clarify your thoughts.

Second, this provide a place for me to communicate some of my ideas.  You may find them useful, or you may find them dangerous and mistaken (in which case, please let me know).

Third, this is an outlet to write in a less formal way and to sharpen my writing skills (and boy do they need sharpening).

Fourth, this is a place for me to jot down ideas that get my attention.

What subjects will I cover?

I do not want to limit my subjects, but it will surely include those areas of my professional interest: systems engineering, project and programme management, risk management, lean and agile solutions, organisational behaviour, computing, etc.

Who is my target audience? 

Me.  I am writing mainly for myself, but you are welcome to listen in.

No comments: